Tuesday, February 17, 2015

SPA Spotlight: Full Moon Farm

SPA Spotlight: Full Moon Farm


http://www.fullmoonfarmny.com/fiber.html
https://www.facebook.com/FullMoonFarmFabulousFibers



Laura from FMF says:






"Having grown up on a beef and sheep farm in central Maine with an incredibly talented fiber artist mother it was inevitable that eventually I would answer the call of the fiber and have my own flock.  That's my excuse and I am sticking with it.

"The Full Moon Farm flock is a motley mix of Merino, Corriedale & Border Leicester in white and natural browns and greys.  I have been selectively breeding for fiber and I am quite proud of the fine wool I have to offer my fellow fiber enthusiasts.




"FMF has hand dyed yarns in bright bold colors and beautiful variegations in a wide array of weights including lace, Aran, worsted and bulky.  We also have combed top, roving and blended batts for spinners and lots of colored bats for the felter.

"This will be my first year as a vendor at Spa and I am so excited to have the opportunity to meet all the fun and talented people who will be attending in 2015."










Last Updated: 02.17.15

No comments: